Have you been skipping this event?
It is time to come back!
This year's event features:
- Experienced NTOA Course setter
- Extensively revised map with many, many updates added this Spring
- Electronic punching and split times provided for Brown, Green and Red courses
- Visit areas not used in the past 2 years
- All control locations verified by course setter and GPS way points
Mail-in or Fax-in registration required.
Registration receipt deadline is March 18th
The map used at this event includes an extensive number of updates that were made to the SR2 basemap
for the last 3 Texas Junior Orienteering camps held at Sid Richardson.
The legs used in the advanced courses for this year's event were designed by looking at the courses from the past two
Spring-O events and choosing leg routes that crossed terrain areas not traversed in the prior events. Course were designed
to enter some areas not used entered in the past two years.
GPS tracking is being used in both the ribbon hanging and the control bag hanging process as a second verification
of proper control placement. (Same process as used for the past 2 years to deploy and verify control bag locations for
TJOC summer camp.
- This event is open to the general public!
[ Shrink this topic
[ Go to the event pages.